This page provides helpful resources for all candidates running in the 2022 Municipal and School Board Election.
Town of Fort Erie Resources
- Town of Fort Erie Candidates Guide will be posted shortly and will be a part of the Candidates' Binder received when registering as a Candidate.
- The Town of Fort Erie Use of Corporate Resources Policy for Election Purposes can be accessed via the following link: By-law No. 62-2018
- Ward Map
Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs Resources
- The Ministry of Municipal Affairs is the provincial agency responsible for municipal elections in Ontario. Please reference this website for:
- The Municipal Elections Act, 1996, as amended
- Updated 2018 pertinent information
- 2022 Candidates' Guide for Ontario Municipal and School Board Elections this guide has been provided by the Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs.
Resources For School Board Trustee Candidates
REMINDER: School Board Trustee Candidates are invited to submit their profiles to TrusteeCandidateInfo@oesc-cseo.org
- OESC Making a Difference For Kids English Version (PDF)
- OESC Making a Difference For Kids French Version (PDF)
- 2022 Candidates Night held on April 28, 2022: - Niagara Votes 2022 - Candidates Information Session - YouTube - 2022 Candidates Night PowerPoint Presentation
- AMO - Lead Where You Live: A guide on running for municipal council - Online Course (The fee for this online course is $55.00 + HST (payable online) - This is simply a resource that candidates may consider but is by no means a requirement.
- Federation of Canadian Municipalities Women in Local Government - resources and information for women interested in running in the 2018 Municipal or School Board Election
- FCM - Municipal Elections in Canada: A Guide for Women Candidates