Residents >> COVID-19
COVID-19 - Enforcement & Closures
Enforcement of Mandatory Closures & Restrictions
WHO TO CALL
- During normal business hours, after hours and weekends, concerns around enforcement of COVID 19 emergency orders should be directed to the Town of Fort Erie at 905-871-1600 Ext 5216 or submit an online form.
- Do not call 911.
- For all COVID 19 health matters and/or inquiries, please call the Public Health hotline at 905-688-8248 or 1 (888) 505-6074 (press option 7 then follow the prompts).
EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2022
The following changes to public health and workplace safety measures are in effect as of March 1, 2022. For the full list of measures in effect, see O. Reg. 364/20.
- capacity limits have been lifted in all indoor public settings
- proof of vaccination requirements have been lifted
- businesses and organizations may choose to require proof of vaccination upon entry
- other protective measures, such as mask/face covering requirements and passive screening of patrons remain in place
- businesses and organizations that are open must continue to have safety plans in place