Bay Beach Resident Season Pass
COVID-19 UPDATE | Bay Beach (also known as Crystal Beach) is closed to anyone without a Fort Erie resident season pass. Fort Erie resident season passes for Bay Beach in 2020 are available to Fort Erie residents, Fort Erie taxpayers and Fort Erie short-term rental operators only.
Due to COVID-19, the following operational changes have been put into place temporarily for Bay Beach (also known as Crystal Beach):
- Bay Beach (also known as Crystal Beach) is closed to anyone without a Fort Erie resident season pass.
- Resident season passes for Bay Beach in 2020 are free to Fort Erie residents, Fort Erie taxpayers and Fort Erie short-term rental operators with proof of address such as a driver's license, passport, tax bill or any bill that shows the person’s name and address.
- Resident season passes are NOT available for pick-up at Bay Beach or Town Hall.
- Qualified individuals can pick-up a season pass for their spouse/partner as well as children over the age of 10.
- Children under the age of 10 years do not require a season pass to gain entry. However, they must be accompanied by a resident season pass holder.
- One season pass will be issued per person per season.
- Resident season pass holders must show their Bay Beach 2020 season pass to gain access to Bay Beach during business hours.
- Niagara Region conducts regular water testing at Bay Beach. To learn the most up to date beach conditions visit: https://www.niagararegion.ca/living/water/beaches/
Resident Season Pass Pick-Up Schedule
Resident season passes can be picked up at the Leisureplex (3 Municipal Centre Drive), Monday to Friday, from 10 a.m. to noon until Labour Day.